Garage Door Openers in DE and MD
Give us a call
When your garage door opener malfunctions, count on Precision Door to repair, replace and install your garage door opener. We understand how stressful a broken garage door opener can be, so we’ll be there when you need us most.
If you’re experiencing issues with your garage door opener, call us at Precision Door to evaluate the problem. We’ll determine the best option for your situation and repair, replace and install accordingly.
There are various types of garage door openers on the market today, with different levels of smoothness when opening the door. We’ll help you determine what type of opener will work best for you and your garage door system.
- Belt driven: A belt-driven opener works by running a rubber belt on the track and is effective as well as quiet. This opener is typically recognized as the best type in the industry and we highly recommend it.
- Chain driven: This type of opener is used most frequently and operates by using a metal chain on the track. A chain-driven opener is one of the least expensive options but tends to be noisy.
- Screw driven: This type of opener operates by using a lifting device that runs on a threaded steel rod instead of a belt. We recommend a screw-driven opener for areas where the climate is consistent year-round. It operates slowly but is the least expensive option.
At Precision Door, we install only Lift-Master garage door openers to make sure your system runs smoothly and securely.
Our installation process at Precision Door is focused on safety. We ensure that we install every working piece of your garage door opener properly in line with the safety codes as well as the manufacturer’s recommendations.
There are several parts of the garage door opener, and it’s crucial that each of them are installed correctly to prevent injuries or damage. Our reliable team of technicians takes the time to make sure the opener runs the way it was designed to.
- Safety Eye Circuit: The safety eye circuit senses when someone or something goes under or near the door while it’s closing. We make sure to mount this essential part of the garage door opener at the appropriate height to prevent injuries to your family.
- Wall Button: It’s also important that the wall button for the garage door opener is mounted at the appropriate height to keep it out of the reach of small children.
- Wall Control Unit: These units are installed with every garage door opener to provide comprehensive control functionality.
- Wires: We take special care when installing wires and running them through each working part of your garage door opener so the system operates safely and accordingly.
- Motor: Properly attaching the motor of the garage door openers is another crucial element of the installation. Precision Door utilizes 1-inch angle iron to secure the motor to the ceiling.
Our proper installation techniques will keep your garage door running smoothly for years to come while also keeping your family safe.
8355 Lift Master
This opener is for those who simply need a reliable, everyday opener that won’t wear out. It gets the job done without breaking the bank. While it’s not as fancy as the others, it does have a solid brand backing it up.
- Reliable, durable, and powerful—designed specifically for your needs.
- Motor with belt drive system provides quiet, reliable, and maintenance-free performance.
- Motor Vibration Isolation System provides super-quiet, smooth operation year after year.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Lifetime motor and belt warranty, one-year parts warranty.
- MyQ technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so you always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- Security+ 2.0 safeguards your household and sends new codes to the garage door opener so the door opens only for you.
- PosiLock locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- The Protector System has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening, automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
I wanted to let a manager know I am very happy with your service. Ryan was very helpful and is a great asset to the company.
8550 Elite Series Lift Master
If you’re looking for an opener that gives you all the technological advances the industry has to offer, this opener is for you. The 8550 Lift Master allows you to open your garage door from anywhere in the world, turn the lights on in your home, and even has its own available app. This garage door opener runs smoothly and you can count on its high-quality performance.
- EverCharge Standby Power System
- 12VDC battery is always charged and ready—no additional outlets are needed.
- Backup power will operate the garage door opener for 40 full cycles within a 24-hour period (fully charged batteries at 72°F).
- Battery backup system ensures operation, even when the power is out.
- Timer-to-Close allows you to program an automatic door close.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power.
- Durable, ultra-quiet and maintenance-free belt drive system.
- Dual side 200-watt CFL bulb-compatible design provides adequate garage lighting.
- Uses multiple frequencies simultaneously for near-zero interference.
- Precision Done Right! Guarantee on the motor and belt and a five-year warranty on all other parts (a one-year warranty on the battery).
- Wall station: door operation from the inside of your garage; illuminated push-button and security vacation/lock switch.
- Wireless Keyless Entry System: program your own four-digit pin for three different garage doors; provides temporary service for visitors.
- Safety reversal system included with a warning.